Find your body shape and then learn how to utilize the latest fashions to look fabulous. When you determine your body type be sure that you make a realistic evaluation, as this will help you best find fashions that will compliment what you have.
Wedge Body Shape
A wedge, or inverted triangle, features wide shoulders and broad chest. Typically you will also have a narrow waist and narrow hips. When you are choosing fashion styles you should dry to accentuate the lower part of your body and soften the wider shoulders that you have. Also, choose clothing that will draw people’s attention toward the narrowest parts of your body, for example your hips and waist. Some do’s and don’ts to focus on include:
- Don’t where thin straps on shirts and dresses
- Do try and wear bright or noticeable clothes on your bottom half.
Apple Body Shape
If you have an apple body shape, you will notice that your weight is mostly above your hips. However, your hips are actually narrow. In many cases, if you have an apple shape you will feel wider than some of the other body types around your ribs, shoulders and back. When you are dressing you want to find clothing that will make your torso appear longer and help you show your legs off. Some do’s for this body type include:
- Do ensure that your bra provides adequate support.
- Do try to accentuate your narrow waist with thin belts.
Hourglass Body Shape
An hourglass body shape is highlighted by a proportional set of hips and shoulders and a small waist. Typically you have curves all over your body and this is what you should try to highlight with the clothes you wear. There are many people who undergo many plastic surgery procedures to achieve this look, so consider yourself lucky. Some do’s and don’ts for an hourglass body shape include:
- Don’t wear baggy or oversized clothing to try and hide your natural curves.
- Do wear fitted items that show off your awesome shape.
Rectangle Body Shape
A person with a rectangular shaped body will have proportional features over their entire body. Additionally, they are typically on the slender and athletic side. When you are choosing fashions, try to pick clothing that shows off your curves and accentuates your best features: your arms and legs. Do’s and don’ts for rectangle shaped bodies include:
- Don’t wear styles that will overwhelm your shape.
- Do experiment with scoop necks, fitted tops and longer shirts to create curves.
Pear Body Shape
A pear body shape features a larger lower half with a narrow waist and slender shoulders. Try picking clothing that will enhance your upper half so that your lower half is minimized. Some do’s and don’ts for pear shaped bodies include:
- Don’t wear cargo pants or other “fluffy” bottoms that will draw attention to your bottom half.
- Do wear A-line skirts and dresses to minimize your bottom half.
Dressing your body with the appropriate clothing will not only help you look better it will help you feel better and feel more confident. If you are ready to get started, take advantage of the coupon code for 10% off your order at Kohls. You will love the way you look when you accentuate the best parts of your body with the clothing that you wear.